RF PCB Layout Designer – Stevenage – Up to £40,000 DOE
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading organisation who are currently recruiting for an experienced RF PCB Layout Designer to join their ever-growing team, on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to get involved within the Defence Industry and to expand your skillset with a global, market leading organisation.
What will you be doing?
As a RF PCB Layout Designer, you will provide PCB Design Layouts derived from a range of RF/Electronic and Mechanical requirements. The PCB Layout Designer will provide suitable component placements, and routing, for review in accordance with customer requirements and design rules.
Key experience required:
* A good understanding of the design processes and best practices for PCB Layout.
* PCB Layout knowledge of multi-layer designs.
* An understanding of RF circuits.
* Pro-active approach, motivated with the ability to deliver quality products on time and to cost whilst ensuring Design for Manufacture and Design for Test.
* An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
* A good understanding of PCB fabrication processes and technologies.
* Experience of High-Speed design requirements is advantageous.
Important information: Any offers presented to successful candidates would be conditional to satisfying a relevant security clearance check.
For more information of this role please email grobinson@streamresourcing or call Gemma on 02392 314 690.
Stream Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.