RF PCB Layout Engineer
Permanent – Hertfordshire
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Stream resourcing are currently working with a globally market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs and the companies increasing workload, they are looking for a PCB Engineer to join their team.
The PCB Layout team create bespoke PCB layouts, and Circuit Card Assemblies for a range of products. This design role will span all types of layout from simple boards to complex multilayer boards as well as component placement and drawing creation. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to develop technical skills across a broad range of products.
* An understanding of the design processes and best practices for PCB Layout
* PCB Layout knowledge of multi-layer designs
* An understanding of RF circuits
* An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products
* An understanding of PCB fabrication processes and technologies
* An understanding of PCB assembly processes and technologies
* Work effectively in collaboration with mechanical, electronic designers and relevant project managers
* Manage own workload and take ownership of own designs (supporting reviews and identifying/addressing potential issues).
* Have good interaction skills – verbal communication, listening and time management.
* Preferably knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000, but not mandatory as training would be provided for the right candidate
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the defence related nature of this role, successful candidate will be required to satisfy a full security clearance check
Commutable from: Hertfordshire; Stevenage; Hitchin; Letchworth Garden City; Welwyn Garden City; Hertford; Hatfield; Luton; Bishop’s Stortford; Thundridge; Hemel Hempstead; St Albans
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.