RF Systems Design Engineers
Permanent – good benefits and career development
Our client is looking for RF Systems Design Engineers to join their multinational, well-renowned defence company to work on multi-spectral threat and countermeasure simulators for electronic warfare test, evaluation and training projects.
You will be developing RF system models and helping to secure new business through generating RF simulation data and bid work. This is a great opportunity to be part of a strong reputable company which is at the forefront of the defence market.
Please note: Due to the nature of the projects you must hold current active SC clearance and must be a UK national.
* Demonstrate experience of modelling complex RF systems (using MWO preferably).
* Previous hands-on RF design and debug experience.
* Familiarity with RF test and debug equipment and the ability to provide support during systems integration and test.
* Ability to clearly express design intent using Design Documents, block diagrams, flow diagrams and system level schematics.
* Experience in the design of electronic / RF systems incorporating FPGAs, Microcontrollers and standards based Bus systems.
* Knowledge/experience with some of the following software packages: MWO, ADS or Genesis. Microsoft Office, Visio, Doors, CAD packages Altium Designer, Cadence.
* Experience of RADAR, EW and ECM (desirable)
For more information, please click apply or send your CV to SFreeborn@StreamResourcing.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.