RF TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
Permanent – Bristol
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Stream resourcing are currently working with a global market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs, they are looking for skilled RF/EMC Engineers to join their team to work on novel solutions for future systems.
* Carrying out research and development of high power Radio Frequency transmitters and pulsed power equipment, either as part of a larger team or on individual projects.
* Task/project definition, concept generation, design work and laboratory testing.
* Definition, management and delivery of set tasks
* A recent graduate (BSc/PhD) or experienced engineer/scientist, with a demonstrated ability to identify creative solutions to complex technical problems
* Ideally experience in several of the following areas:
* Electromagnetics, high power electromagnetics, high power RF technology or pulsed power
* Use of electromagnetic, electrostatic and circuit simulation tools, such as CST Studio Suite, Altair Hyperworks, COMSOL & PSPICE
* Use of tools such as Matlab and Simulink
* Managing the administrative, customer and supplier requirements of technical projects
* Hold a DV (Developed Vetting) security clearance or must be willing to undertake the DV process.
Key Words: RF; Radio Frequency; EMC; Electromagnetic; Electrostatic; Circuit; High Power; High-Power; Pulsed; CST; Altair; Hyperworks; COMSOL; PSPICE; Matlab; Simulink; Definition; Design; Concept; Test
Commutable from: Bristol; Bath; Newport; Cardiff; Weston-Super-Mare; Chippenham; Swindon; Gloucester; Gloucestershire; Cheltenham; Bridgwater; Stroud; Cirencester
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.