RF Test Expert – 6-month Contract
£40p/hr Ltd; £30.70 PAYE
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading Aerospace company that deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
They are currently seeking a number of RF Test Experts, who will be responsible for leading Test Development Engineers for test systems architectural development. This will encompass test system hardware and software activities, related to the design and development of systems with test and simulation capability, to test and validate analogue and digital based payloads
* Perform hardware & software development tasks.
* Manage the Engineering Teams technical solution compliant to the Architectural design.
* Manage, produce and maintain Requirements, Design, Integration, Validation & Implementation.
* Apply the processes for Test Requirements, Specifications, Reviews and Delivery.
* Support Deployment of Simulation, Equipment and Payload Testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Solid and proven experience in RF / Microwave electronics.
* Requirements management, Systems Engineering, Design & Development of Test Systems, having worked on RF, Microwave & Digital type designs.
* Test Engineering ‘hands on’ and leadership role within a communications development or manufacturing environment.
* Design and manufacture of RF test equipment.
* Baseband, RF & Microwave Architecture & Detailed Design.
* Ability to obtain security clearance
* Project management & provision of requirements capture, proposals, planning, estimating, reports and presentation.
* Systems Architecture hardware & software design, validation and implementation.
* Test Strategy design, development and implementation Test/Development/Techniques/Disciplines in Microwave, RF, Baseband, Analogue & Digital Communications.
* Measurement method design, development, implementation, validation and delivery.
* Measurement Uncertainty Analysis and understanding to international standards.
* Measurement Instrumentation selection trade-off, system integration and implementation.
* Understanding of test software including National Instruments LabVIEW or equivalent.
* Good basic hardware & software RF, Digital & Control interface understanding.
* Honours Degree or equivalent in an RF, Microwave, Digital or Electronics Engineering subject with Systems Engineering & Project Management modules.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a basic disclosure certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.