Hands on role that will provide exciting new challenges.
Work on new world leading products at the build phase.
As position has opened within the RF antenna testing team for a RF test technician. The role will require you to perform RF test activities and provide technical support to the requirements of the company business unit.
This position has a strong likelihood of turning into a long term contract were you can grow and build on your skill set.
* Set up testing equipment and ensure test equipment is operated in the correct manner and within calibration.
* Review test procedures.
* Ensure all testing is performed in a safe manner
* Participate in the development of the RF test facility
* Previous experience within a testing role
* Sufficient knowledge of analogue electronic measurement and test principles.
* Significant experience of generating test specifications and reports.
About the Company
This Company has been the global pioneer in missile and missile systems, with 10,000 employees on industrial facilities in France, Germany, Italy, the UK and the US. Priding themselves on providing some of the most advanced technology in defence, they are continuously looking to broaden their talent pool while maintaining a strategic edge by exploring new markets and technology applications.
Key words: RF, test, testing, development, measurements, analogue, antenna, aerospace, avionics, aviation, avionic, S parameters, PIM, power handling
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.