Microwave Design Engineer – 12 Month contract – Portsmouth – £45.00ph LTD/£35.54ph PAYE
I am currently seeing a RF – Microwave Equipment Design Engineer to work within the Communications Products Group based in Portsmouth. The Communication Products group is responsible for the development of RF and Digital equipment for use in the telecommunications Satellites and this role will focus on the design and manufacture of RF equipment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Design and manufacturing support for a wide range of equipment including new Power Amplifier and frequency converter products covering electrical RF/DC performance analysis, assessment of mechanical realisation and oversight of production test
* Undertake detailed design of amplifier matching circuits, filters, mixer circuits and entire circuit line-up using Keysight ADS.
* Perform development testing.
* Co-ordinate design activity, manage BoM and product documentation.
* Generate equipment analyses and present at internal and external Design reviews.
* Support product production including results reviews and problem solving from sub-circuit through to equipment level.
* Technically Liaise with Customer and Partner companies
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience in high reliability RF Microwave circuit design and test equipment.
Please note the successful applicant will be subject to UK Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.