RPA Business Analyst – London
My client is a fast growing global consulting firm, they work with a range of blue chips (particularly in the finance sector) to help them with any of their IT needs, due to some recent client wins they are looking to expand the team.
Based in London, however working remote initially due to COVID you will be based on client site helping them with a large Salesforce implementation.
* Significant experience on robotics process automation
* To be in charge of requirements gathering and creating the process definitions used for automation after assessing optimization areas.
* Works with the engagement and client teams on the current / to be process mapping, involves IT and RPA teams where required to further identify and quantify RPA opportunities and prepares documentation for handing over to the RPA development teams
* Specific position related exp
* Expertise in process evaluation
* Strong logical and problem solving skills.
* Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
* Strong in documentation, requirement gathering, and providing trainings
* Requirement Analysis & Automated Test Case Creation.
* Good to have experience on RPA tool like Win Automation, Power Automate etc.
On offer for the right person is a base salary in line with your experience, topped up by a great benefits package and a small bonus. You’ll be joining a fast growing international business, they’re regularly winning new clients and committed to helping their staff develop and promoting from within.
RPA Business Analyst- London
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.