STREAM is currently supporting a well established Audio / Visual systems company in Alton with a business critical position. Having started out as a family run business that’s progressively grown year on year, they still have that family run feel whilst also now being part of a larger multi-million pound enterprise.
We are looking to speak with driven, dedicated and tenacious Sales Managers to join the business at this crucial period in its history. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and securing new business in the UK and abroad, whilst also developing existing accounts to build stronger relationships and improve revenue streams from these businesses.
Sounds like a rewarding role, right? Why not get in touch to discuss in more detail…
* Achieve or exceed Budget Sales and Gross Margin by converting target accounts whilst retaining existing business
* Seek out and develop new Business Development opportunities with major end users and specifiers.
* Create and cultivate strategic partnerships that stimulate growth
* Ensure all reports, plans, forecasts and administrative requirements are completed accurately and in a timely manner both personally and for the team. Meet all reporting deadlines as set by senior management.
* Produce yearly sales targets and budgets for the directors, and to ensure that the budgets are achievable and realistic for correct company growth.
* Work closely and co-operatively with Marketing and Product Management to ensure we maximise opportunities with existing and new products
* Efficiently plan customer facing time and call cycles to maximise time management and diligently complete call reports etc.
* Identify new and profitable opportunities with existing customers and leverage these to increase profitable sales with them.
* Provide regular and relevant feedback on market conditions, competitor activities and progress towards business objectives.
* The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not restrictive and the post holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time. Any such duties should not, however, substantially change the general character of the post.
* Above all, the main objective is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations of service and general customer experience.
Skills & Experience
* My client develops A/V systems as part of an ancillary package for fire safety equipment. Any experience working in a similar industry is advantageous, but not essential.
* Experience working in an OEM environment and in a technical sales role.
* Independent sales professional that will be able to identify potential sales opportunities of their own initiative.
* Candidates will need to get to know the company, the product, and the team. So a passionate approach is a must.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.