Technical Sales Manager – Eastleigh – £45,000 + Benefits & Bonus.
My client, a market leading manufacturer based in Hampshire, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager (OEM & Industrial) to work within a senior position in their professional and established team.
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
The successful manufacturing-based sales manager will be responsible for calculating and creating customer quotations, securing orders as appropriate. They will also oversee the pro-active management of the existing customer base as well as identification and development of new customers to build prosperous long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
Other responsibilities include:
* Being instrumental in conveying that the businesses products best suit the potential customers needs, through technical presentations.
* Liaise and negotiate effectively with the company’s offshore counterparts.
* Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and Company needs.
* Prepare reports and assist with the forecast process for the industrial business sectors.
* Implement dynamic sales strategies and make key business decisions.
Key Experience and Qualifications Required.
* Degree qualified or equivalent.
* Significant sales or commercial experience managing large accounts.
* Experienced in undertaking and producing complex cost models for the preparation of large offers and tenders.
* Experience of selling to the industrial market would be advantageous.
* A technical background or exposure to manufacturing / engineering would be highly advantageous
* Experience of technical selling and/or specification selling would be advantageous.
* Ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority within any respective business.
* Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills together with strong organisational ability.
* The suitable candidate will possess excellent negotiation skills.
* A full UK driving licence is essential.
* £40,000 – £45,000
* Sales Bonus
* Company Car
* Private Medical
This role is commutable from Fareham, Southampton, Winchester. Eastleigh, Portsmouth Etc.
For more information or to apply for the role of Process Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.