Scrum Master – Osterley – £50,000 to £75,000 DOE
Are you looking for a new, fresh, and exciting Scrum Master opportunity?
Are you ready to join a market leading development company which offers a hybrid working model and significant opportunity for professional development?
Then look no further!
We are on the hunt for a Scrum Master with significant experience managing projects, timelines, and people within an Agile framework. Within this role you will be a main point of contact between client stakeholders and the team as a whole.
* Manage the scope and timescales of projects.
* Coordinate meetings and stand-ups with your team
* Develop members of your team and help them to embrace Agile frameworks.
* Support effective internal communication and collaboration.
* Coordinate with your team to alleviate backlogs and implement changing requirements.
* Manage conflicts and remove obstacles to harmonious development.
* Manage necessary changes and ensure they are implemented efficiently.
* Ensure the quality of delivered products following each sprint.
* Support the development of team structures to scrum maturity
· Significant prior experience
· Experience working within software development environments (preferably in relation to mobile app development)
· Strong knowledge of Scrum techniques such as (definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
· Knowledge of other agile frameworks (Crystal, XP Etc.)
· Degree in computer science, business, or similar fields
· Scrum Master certification would be beneficial.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.