Security Architect- Winchester/Remote
We’re looking for Security for a fantastic media client based in Winchester. The role offers remote working as standard, however you would need to be able to commit to being onsite at least once a week at their offices in Winchester and as needed on a project by project basis.
Offering services that are used by millions across the UK on a daily basis, we’re looking for someone to take ownership of all technical aspects of security, being the “go to” person for any security questions and ensuring standards and best practice are met.
* Lead the development and adoption of best practice in architecture and systems engineering standards and procedures.
* Be a technical leader who can analyse and solve unique, complex and high impact problems
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and design solutions to meet agreed specifications.
* Own a technology domain in its entirety, be the domain subject matter experts providing technical expertise to programmes and project, solution architects and designers.
* Apply quality assurance processes to ensure that end-to-end technical designs and builds meet technical requirements and standards, and identify and control technical risks and issues.
* Create and lead Technical Design and Solution Design Authorities.
* Be able to coordinate architects, designers and developers to successfully solve technical problems.
What are we looking for?
* Proven experience as a Security Architect, creating designs and models in line with recognised best practice and standards
* Experience Operating Technology/Industrial Control Systems Security in areas such as utilities, communications or media would be a benefit
* Knowledge of datacentre and cloud environments with experience of developing and applying security controls in a hybrid environment.
* Relevant certifications such as CISSP, TOGAF or SABSA would be valued
* Experience of operating under information security frameworks such as ISO27001, SOX, GDPR, NIST and Mitre, ideally in complex regulated environments.
* Knowledge and experience in cloud security, cryptography, data loss prevention, device security, identity and access management and networking technologies such as IDS/IPS, remote access, firewalls, Wi-Fi.
On offer for the right candidate is a salary in line with your experience, topped up with a good benefits and bonus package. You’ll help deal with some interesting challenges affecting millions of users across the UK and be well supported in your growth and career development.
For more information, apply now!
Security Architect – Winchester/Remote
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.