Security Architect – Contract – Outside of IR35 – £500 P/D – 1 Day on Site Per Week
We are looking for a talented Security Architect to support a key public sector entity working remotely with an average of only one day a week on site in Corsham.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
* Current and Active Security Clearance
* Experience within Cyber Security and Architectural Patterns
* Industry best practice – understanding secure operations
* Working knowledge of NCSC guidance
* Understanding of and ability to implement NCSC policy
* Knowledge of Industry standards and best practice for IT management and Cybersecurity
* Ability to work independently manage own time and work to deadlines
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
* NCSC CCP Cyber Security/IA Architect Lead, Senior, or Practitioner
* CREST Registered Technical Security Architect
* SABSA Chartered Security Architect
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* ISO/IEC 2700x series (and 2005 and 2013 issues); OWASP, MODAF and TOGAF
Key Deliverables of the Contract:
* Weekly progress report
* Programme plan with strategic deliverables and timescales Implementation plan
* Support and input into the delivery plans, risks and issues
* Cyber Security and Architectural Patterns
This contract is available to start immediately with an initial end date of 30/09/2022 with a high likelihood of extension for a period of 3 months.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.