Senior Azure DevOps Consultant
£50,000 – £60,000
An excellent opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are recognised as one of the leaders in their space and who are genuinely passionate about their employee’s development. They will support and facilitate your professional and personal development and allow you the opportunity to innovate and grow.
They’re looking for a senior DevOps consultant who is able to design, implement and manage CI/CD practices as well as deploy and maintain Azure DevOps for Azure platform development and operation support.
As an Azure DevOps Consultant, you will be expected to do the following:
* Design, implement and manage CI/CD practices for the portfolio of solutions
* Deploy and maintain Azure DevOps for Azure platform development and operation support
* Advising on branching strategies e.g. Trunk-based Development vs. Git Flow
* Influence the infrastructure and architecture of solutions such that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks and processes
* Ensure that technical knowledge is transferred and retained
* Act as a technical point of escalation
* Collaborate on the definition and on-going improvement of internal processes;
* Mentor to the wider team
What experience/skills do I need?
* Design and implementation of Azure DevOps to support CI/CD processes and wider DevOps practices.
* An understanding of Azure Infrastructure including an awareness of Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
* Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
* Ability to identify opportunities and issues
* Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
* Willingness to learn based on feedback and able to help others develop
* Interpersonal skills
* Experience of most of the following (but not limited to):
* Azure DevOps including Pipelines and Repos, Terraform, ARM Templates, YAML
This is a customer-facing position. You will be working with customers daily. You can expect to be mainly remotely located at one of the UK offices and occasionally working alongside customers at their offices, so there will be some occasional travel.(When COVID allows)
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.