Senior Backend Engineer – (Large Scale Distributed Systems) – 100% remote – DOE £80k + Bonus
Due to a positive period of growth and success, a newly opened position has arisen for a Senior Backend Developer join this world leading innovator of Renewable Energy of Power Systems and Smart Low Power Appliances. This is a very unique opportunity work for a company that are genuinely make a huge impact on the lives of people in less developed countries.
You will work with a small team of engineers, product managers, and testers to deliver solidly architected + tested services, and to maintain those services in production.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven background of working as a professional software engineer/architect on medium/large scale distributed systems.
* Experience shipping high-quality backend code into production.
* Experience with C#, .NET would be an asset but, for the right candidate, experience with any object-oriented language can easily substitute.
* Experience orchestrating and managing cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure)
* Comfort with the DevOps culture, and with the idea of being involved with the management of the systems that you build through their entire lifecycle.
* Experience building software for the financial services industry would be an asset.
* A background using .NET core 3 is desirable
Benefits: Bonus scheme, Pension, Private Medical Cover
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.