Senior .Net Developer – remote – DOE £80,000
Due to a positive period of growth and success, this global connected asset and micro-finance company are currently seeking a Senior .Net Engineer. This is a very unique opportunity work for a company that are genuinely make a huge impact on the lives of people in less developed countries.
You will work with a team of engineers remotely, product managers, and testers to deliver solidly architected + tested services, and to maintain those services in production. You will have proven working background as a professional software engineer/architect on medium/large scale distributed systems.
* You must have a background in shipping high-quality backend code into production.
* proven background as a software engineer/architect on medium/large scale distributed systems.
* Experience with C#, .NET would be an asset but, for the right candidate, experience with any object-oriented language can easily substitute.
* Experience orchestrating and managing cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure)
* Experience building software for the financial services industry would be an asset.
* A background using .NET core 3 is desirable
Benefits: Bonus scheme, Pension, Private Medical Cover
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.