Senior Software Engineer (C++) – Permanent – Poole – up to £50,000
Due to a positive period of growth, This Consumer Electronics Company are seeking proven C++ Software Engineer wo enjoys leading from the front and helping mentor others.
Your Role will Involve
* Design, Develop, Test and Debug Embedded Software for Consumer Electronics Devices
* Contribute during every stage of Product Development from Requirements Gathering to Design to prototyping to Production Engineering to Technical Support
* Debug, maintain and optimize existing product designs
* Participate in peer reviews
* Troubleshoot internal & external customer issues
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
* Minimum BEng in Electronics/ Software Engineering
* programming microcontrollers
* C/C++ programming skills required
* leading a team and mentoring
* Understanding of
* electronics hardware
* microcontrollers and software design
* Strong interest in gadgets, Home Automation, Audio Video, IoT
* Working knowledge and experience developing device drivers for the following:
* TCP/IP, FAT File
* System, USB, SDRAM, I2C, SPI, I2S, HDBT, HDMI
We use the following software internally, if you have experience with these, this will be a bonus!
* LPCxpresso /Eclipse
* Visual Studio
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.