Senior Commercial Officer
A leading company within defence, our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Officer to join their commercial services team.
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: 12-months, likely to extend
Rates: £18p/h PAYE/ £24.02p/h Umbrella
Clearance: Ideally, you will already hold a current SC clearance, if not you must be able to meet the criteria to obtain it
To provide support and guidance to the commercial functions of multiple tools used by the business. Key functions: SAP, CP&F/Exostar, DRM and other internal business systems.
* Functional Communications & Intranet Site – Contribute to improvements for the UK Commercial Intranet including writing and submitting articles for inclusion.
* Audit – carrying out PCO audits (including mock audits) as requested on the use of business tools including but not limited to SAP, Bid Kit, Exostar and DRM.
* Processes / Change – Update processes in the Business Management System in line with the changing business environment as appropriate. Support the implementation of improved commercial processes and procedures. Notify the relevant teams/functions where process updates may affect them.
* Training – Provide Bid Kit, SAP, DRM, CP&F/Exostar, process and other training to PCO UK & other teams/functions when required.
* Excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
* Good process and change management
* Ability to influence
* Possess great teamworking skills
* Experience with a broad range of commercial issues
* Good knowledge of IT and business tools
* Specialist knowledge of SAP, Exostar, DRM, Bid Kit and WSS preferred
Key words: commercial officer, senior commercial officer, SAP, Bid Kit, DRM, Exostar, WSS, commercial, change management, audit, process, training
Commutable from: Stevenage, Luton, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St.Albans, Hemmel Hempstead, Harlow, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Bishops Stortford, Braintree
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.