Senior Cybersecurity Consultant – Southern England – Hybrid Working – £65,000 to £75,000
Are you looking to join an exciting specialist Cybersecurity service provider supporting both the private and public sectors?
We are on the hunt for a number of experienced Senior Cybersecurity Consultants to join our client and support the development of long-term fruitful relationships with clients. Though an incredibly varied business a large amount of their work is focused upon compliance and security accreditation for information systems
* Current SC Clearance
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Willingness and ability to travel to client sites as needed
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience with HMG and MoD Information Assurance – JSP440, JSP604, NCSC IA guidance
* Experience of the MoD security accreditation lifecycle
* Practical exposure to the development of system accreditation evidence within the MoD
* Strong working knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
* Experience with Industry standards and best practice for IT management and Cybersecurity
* Ability to manage their own time independently and to deadlines
* ISO 27001 Certification with accompanying experience
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* CCP SIRA
* Previous experience as a MoD Security Assurance Coordinator
* Leadership of and participation in MoD Security Working Groups
* Experience assisting the design and delivery of operational military systems
* Hands on experience with the MoD DART tool
* Coordinating with suppliers and assuring the security of their equipment deliveries
* Experience working with the delivery of equipment on a HMG multi-national program
* Experience and understanding of HMG/MoD Tempest requirements and standards
* Experience and understanding of HMG Cryptographic management and standards
* Experience scoping and assessing output from IT Health Checks/Vulnerability Assessments.
About the role:
Within this role you will be responsible for providing expert cybersecurity technical guidance, advice and support.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Creation of formal deliverables such as accreditation evidence, security policies and operating procedures (SyOPs), risk assessments, and security assurance management plans. This role will involve significant stakeholder engagement, liaising directly with the client, and working within time sensitive deadlines.
* Understanding, assessing, and articulating business and information risk at a technical and business process levels
* Review the effectiveness of security controls and propose relevant security improvements
* Support ongoing business development through the management of relationships with existing clients and interacting with prospective clients to understand their needs and requirements
* Experience working within the armed forces or governmental departments in a cybersecurity role
* Private Healthcare for employees and their immediate family, including dental and optical cover.
* Life insurance equal to four times basic salary.
* Claimable expenses including mileage etc.
* Home working allowance.
* Length of service benefits.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.