Senior Digital Forensics Investigator – Manchester – £35,000-£50,000 – Permanent
Are you looking to join a market leading digital forensics business dealing with both criminal and corporate cases?
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Digital Forensics Investigator to join a well established and fast growing business with regular opportunities for training, personal development and an amazing work culture.
Our client works with both public and private entities to deliver world class digital forensic services both within the UK and occasionally abroad.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Prospective candidates must be experienced in conducting digital forensic analysis of both computers and mobile devices.
* Relevant degree or equivalent work related experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal communication with varying audiences.
* Experience developing plans and coordinating projects.
* Ability to quickly understand and implement new Forensic Science Regulatory requirements.
* Excellent ability to work with discretion and confidentiality.
* Prospective candidates will be required to have both a valid passport and driver’s license.
* Prospective candidates will be required to either already hold or be able to undergo Security Clearance Vetting. (In order to achieve SC Clearance the prospective applicant must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years and have right to live and work in the UK)
* Within this role the candidate will be expected to be able to effectively carry out forensically sound analyses and examinations of computer systems
* Retrieve data from computer systems following ACPO Guidelines and preserve evidence gathered through investigations.
* Maintain records of the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain confidentiality.
* Coordination and cooperation with outside entities when required.
* Assist with the implementation of ISO’s 9001, 27001 and 17025.
* Create detailed reports, statements and exhibits for use in criminal or civil court.
* Presentations of evidence in court.
* Attending regular seminars and training sessions in order to remain up-to date with specialised software’s and techniques.
* Assist in the personal development of more junior members of staff.
* Routinely coordinate with the Business Development team to create quotes through previewing case requirements.
* Remaining up-to date with current legislative changes in relation to investigations.
* Excellent Salary, above market rate
* Up to 30 days holiday pa
* Life insurance
* Your birthday off
* Birthday and work anniversary gifts
* Media subscriptions (i.e. Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify etc)
* Bupa Cash plan
Candidates who are ineligible for Security Clearance cannot be considered for this position, if you have not lived in the UK for five consecutive years prior to this application (exemption for those working within the armed forces and being stationed abroad) you will not be considered.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.