Senior Electronics Engineer – £45-50k – Wellington
My client are a world-leading manufacturer of automatic electrical test systems. They are looking for a senior electronics engineer to join, working as an integral part of the engineering team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of new products. They will be working closely with customers to define modern industrial solutions that advance their manufacturing and testing capabilities.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Electronic Systems for measurement of voltage, current, resistance and impedance
* Research and development of new measurement techniques and technology
* High voltage cable harness testing systems using established building blocks
* Systems and ergonomic design and layout to ensure all customer requirements are integrated into the designated enclosure dimensions
Do you have the following?
* Strong experience of electronics design/development in a relevant industry
* Bachelor’s degree in a Science or Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
* Microcontroller design and integration with analogue measurement devices
* Schematic Capture and PCB design using CAD tools
* Analogue circuit design
* Ethernet – knowledge of Layer 2 protocols and low-level interfaces.
* Firmware development (Embedded ‘C’ programming for microcontrollers)
* Ability to manage projects and multi-disciplinary development teams
If this is of interest, please apply with your CV or contact Yasmin at Stream Resourcing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Wellington, Somerset, Hemyock, Taunton, Crediton, Bampton, Somerton, Ilchester, Dulverton, Bridgwater, Honiton, Chard, etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.