Senior Electronics Design Engineer/Design Authority – Permanent – Competitive Salary & Benefits – Surrey
A leading organisation specialising in communication and electronic systems is currently looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role is based in Surrey and is a great opportunity to contribute and work on some new and exiting projects.
* Design, Develop and Review digital and analogue circuits (from concept to final product)
* Design, Develop and Review firmware sub-systems (from concept to final product)
* Undertake design activities at both the equipment and system levels.
* Meeting technical requirements through all phases of design, integration and leading to customer acceptance.
* Make decisions on the suitability of engineering design solutions.
* Liaise and co-operate with the Project Managers and Design Authorities to resolve technical, project or resource problems and conflicts.
* Support the research and development of products within the Company, improving engineering quality, efficiency and cost.
* Mentoring of a small electronics design team.
In order to be considered for this role you will have an in-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of electronics design including legislative compliance and be Degree level educated in a related engineering discipline. You will have a high level of both verbal and written communication skills providing regular communication to internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers and be able to manage, motivate and develop engineering employees.
Please be aware that this role will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.