Looking for a new adventure were you can be immersed in challenging and diverse projects? Want the opportunity to develop new skills every day in a fast-paced, exciting environment?
A Senior Electronic Engineer will be working within the Reliability Team, liaising closely with the wider design and development team. They will be conducting analysis on the leading root cause to faults additionally identifying alternative components to address obsolescence, quality, sourcing or improvement of projects. A successful candidate would assist in reviewing existing products using FMEA or other cause and effects methodology to implement product improvements, process change or new product design.
Main tasks and activities
* High involvement in assessing alternative components suitability due to obsolescence.
* Component data sheet specification analysis for design, sourcing and procurement.
* BoM assessment and management of component obsolescence and documentation of subsequent Engineering Change Control data
* Design and verification of electronic components and circuits.
* Testing and debugging of PCB’s.
* Significant Electronic design or investigative/reliability
* Use of methodologies to assess and identify root cause of product failure
* Digital electronics: – Microprocessor design, CMOS logic design, PAL/EPLD design, DRAM, FLASH, EEPROM and PROM
* Use of schematic capture and circuit simulation tools.
* Resolving component supply issues associated with EOL/alternative components
About the Company:
This Company has been engineering the best visual marine navigation information for 80 years, they are committed to delivering the best sensors and intelligent navigation systems that make time in the water safer and easier. With a global network of dealers and distributors, they are able to provide a range of marine electronics for both commercial and recreational boating.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.