Senior C++ Embedded Software Engineer
An opportunity for an experienced Embedded engineer with a passion for aerospace and defence to join a pioneering technology company. You’ll further your experience across a variety of projects within a global company within an Agile/Scrum environment.
This role suits both individuals already working at a senior level and is looking to progress more (into a Principal Software Developer role) or someone looking to step into their first Senior Developer position. Day to day, you’ll be creating robust designs and code to a high standard, managing configuration, plans and progress reports and documenting your products.
At present, the role is fully remote however as restrictions settle, the role will be based at a customer site and there will likely be requirement to travel to some customer sites depending on client needs.
Location: Luton (remote at present, then based on client sites)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Discussed depending on experience
Clearance: Applicants must be able to acheive SC level clearance
* Strong background in object-oriented C++ programming (ideally C++ 11 or later)
* Science based degree qualified
* Development experience either in aerospace and defence or in a research and development organisation
* Confidence in object-oriented design and UML
* Developing in a real-time, embedded environment (using RTOS such as VxWorks)
* Code analysis using ReSharper and Parasoft for C++
Key words: Principal software engineer, senior software engineer, embedded software, C++, object-oriented programming, ReSharper, Parasoft
Commutable from: Luton, Stevenage, Dunstable, Aylesbury, St,Albans, Watford, Bedford, Milton Keynes
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.