Senior EMC Project Engineer – Permanent – Bristol – Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading defence manufacturing organisation require a Senior EMC Project Engineer to join their team based in Bristol.
* Work alongside experienced members of the EMC Systems team to support projects to deliver:
* Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERS’s) and subsequent documentation including EMC Control Plans, Proving Plans, Proving Requirements and Proving Instructions in support of product development and qualification (with limited assistance)
* EMC & RF trials programmes (with limited assistance).
* Design advice to support equipment development and EM robustness – (Learn and apply through effective knowledge management how to identify and develop technical solutions to project failures).
* Responsible for managing assigned milestone deliverables associated with EMC Engineering activities.
The team is very experienced and support and develop the capability of each member through effective knowledge management.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will preferably have an electronics or physics background and have a basic understanding of EMC and design principles.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and great benefits. Please be aware that many roles working for this company will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.