Our client is looking for an electronics embedded firmware and hardware engineer, to be able to provide technical input into all aspects of development (mechanical, electrical and software)
You will oversee work from other engineers and outside resources ensuring all safety, quality and specification requirements are met, including requirements capture, specification, design, testing, production, approvals, quality and system assurance.
Embedded System Development
– Design and development of embedded firmware to agreed specifications. Including: detailed specification, coding, hardware integration, debugging, and systems integration.
– Documenting work performed in accordance with company standards and norms.
– Testing of development products to ensure they meet specifications and safety requirements.
– Research and Development
– Production of experimental and prototype firmware and software to evaluate and test products and technologies.
– Participating in field trials to establish the viability of new technologies and techniques.
– Maintaining a proactive awareness of relevant emerging technologies and methods and recommending their application where appropriate.
– Quality Management
– Participating in design reviews and similar quality-related activities.
Degree/HND in relevant subject.
Main areas covered in this role are: Electronic Engineering, Software, Firmware and experience int he following languages are essential/ideal:
Scripting Languages (LUA
Embedded Linux skills would be ideal for this role!
If you’re looking for a hands on role in a growing and developing company, then apply today!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.