Being a part of work that makes a difference is important, working for a company that looks to creating more sustainable and green technology within aviation. A job that encourages you to reach the highest peak of innovation and develop your skills to create new career opportunities.
As a Senior Firmware Engineer you would be able to help in constructing a path to a more sustainable technology and digitalizing the world. You would be designing and developing firmware designs using VHDL, in addition to verifying firmware designs.
Team work makes the dream work and this role allows you to integrate and work closely with Systems, Hardware and Software teams to provide solutions for integration problems on complex systems.
* Significant experience of developing firmware using VHDL or Verilog
* Ability to analyze system and/or hardware level requirements
* Debugging firmware designs and supporting integration & verification at hardware and system level.
* Excellent understanding of firmware version control.
* Development of real-time, embedded, safety-critical firmware in accordance with RTCA/DO-254.
* Experience in firmware requirements capture and requirements management tools.
* Independent verification using VHDL or SystemVerilog/UVM
* Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or another STEM-based subject.
* Current Security Clearance or ability to obtain Security Clearance.
About the Company
One of the UK’s leading aerospace companies and a key player within Aerospace, Defense and Security. They develop dual-use technologies that meet military and civil requirements, with this they strive to increase the innovation process with the MasterPlan 2030 to create a roadmap to guiding the future technological trends for new products. They aim to be a beacon for emerging talents to help them reach the goal of becoming a 100% digitally-driven company.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.