Senior Hardware Engineer required
£40 – £45PHR LTD
6 Month project to complete the workload in as agreed with the line manager.
We are looking for a contractor who can help with a statement of work package for one of our clients.
Skills and Experience required to do this work package:
Proficient in the design and development of electrical / electronic systems, preferably which include some if not all the following elements; microcontrollers, safety critical elements, motor control, comms protocols (RF/infrared/board level), user display and sensor technology.
Proficient of analogue and digital electronics design principles for motor drive and control solutions (Desirable).
– Knowledge of DC electrical wiring systems.
– Understanding of the V-model development process.
– Experience of working within a rigorous design framework implementing safety critical solutions to SIL2 (Desirable).
– Experience in the design and test of solutions to the requirements of EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (Desirable).
– Ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workloads to support project deadlines and deliveries.
– Competent at interpreting and reporting data clearly and professionally.
– Proficient in the use of design tools to realise PCB (essential) and wiring loom designs (desirable).
– Competent in the use of 2D CAD packages for production of technical diagrams.
– Proficient practical skills for the production and test of electrical/electronic prototypes.
– Proficient in the use of PC tools; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Education and Qualifications
Holds an HNC/Degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline relevant to electrical/electronic engineering.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.