Southern based Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Home working – £43,000 + credit to choose your own benefits
Stream are working with a leading provider in IT Infrastructure Support services. They offer Cyber Security, Cloud Support services for small to medium sized business and work across a variety of sectors.
We are looking for a brilliant candidate that can manage their day and work with full autonomy, working at home as well as visiting existing & potential new clients. You will be working on a variety of technical challenges in customers IT Networks at Desktop, Server, Storage, Hypervisor and Network Levels.
About the role:
* Implementing projects on-site
* Communicating all project issues to customers a
* Providing on-site support to customers and over the phone
* Providing 1st and 2nd line support to customer by telephone and e-mail, using remote access tools and e-mails
We’re looking for experience in the following
* Enterprise firewalls
* Back-up & Recovery
* Virtualisation experience
* Someone with knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
If you have the following it’ll put you in a great position:
* Experience at an MSP
* Proven history in working on customer sites
* Some previous investment into your own development
You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week and from time to time there may be some evening or weekend work required and travel outside business hours (for this you will receive a unsociable hours premium).
In the role you will receive an outstanding training program. A training and development professional will be creating a training programme for your probationary period and to be reviewed half yearly. There is also very flexible working, encouragement to grow and take courses.
This role is perfect for someone looking to use their IT experience and develop into a tech lead.
Click if you would like to have speak about your next career step…
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.