Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Data Centre) – Harlow – Up to £60,000 + benefits
We are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a join a market leader of innovative solutions for the defence and aerospace industry
This individual will join the core IT infrastructure organisation within the UK IT function – this function is responsible for the design, management, maintenance and upkeep of the core Data Centres and Information systems at 2 main locations in the UK.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be primarily responsible for supporting the core data centres and IT infrastructure.
They will be a technical expert who is able to manage complexity and deliver key infrastructure upgrades and services.
Due to the nature of the projects you will be working on, this position requires candidates to already hold or be eligible for SC clearance level.
* Knowledge of Data Centre Management – covering design, implementation of infrastructure, maintenance, operations, power and cooling
* Certifications in one or more of the following areas: HP Server, VMWare, Microsoft Server 2012/16, Citrix Xendesktop, HP 3PAR, Brocade Fibre channel, Active Directory, SCCM, App-V, SCOM or Bitlocker
* Very good knowledge in the implementation, support and administration of Microsoft Windows Server
* Very good knowledge in VmWare and VSphere
* Experience with Windows Active Directory (DNS/Group Policies)
* Experience in preparing and managing service level agreements, KPI reports and metrics across all services with Data Centre
* ITIL qualifications and practical application experience
If you are interested in this role, click apply below!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.