My client, a leading Microsoft Gold partner are looking to recruit a Senior Managed Services engineer. The role operates as a key member of the Managed Services team ensuring that customers enterprise level applications in the Data & Analytics arena are operating without incident.
This is a customer facing position. You will be working with customers daily. You can expect to be located at one of our UK offices and occasionally working alongside our customers at their offices, so there will be some occasional travel.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Managed Services Engineer you will be expected to do the following:
Support the onboarding of clients through the delivery of Service Design & Transition activities
* Ensure that technical knowledge is transferred and retained
* Act as a technical point of escalation for the Managed Service we deliver to our clients
* Collaborate on the definition and on-going improvement of internal processes;
* And establish and refine technical best practices for delivering a premium Managed Service
* Influence the design of solutions such that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks
* Mentor the wider Managed Service team providing day to day direction where required
What experience/skills do I need?
Enterprise level engineering / development practices
* An attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
* Problem solving
* Ability to identify opportunities and issues
* Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
* Willingness to learn based on feedback and able to help others develop
* Strong written and spoken English
* Interpersonal skills
* Experience or/and interest in some of the following (but not limited to) technologies:
* Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DW, Power BI etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.