Senior Software Engineer – PHP & Laravel – Fully Remote – £38,000 to £44,000 – Permanent
Are you looking to join a leading Software Engineering business with a team of friendly experienced professionals. We have a new opportunity available at the moment for an experienced PHP developer to join an agency which researches, designs and develops digital products for leading UK businesses.
This position is fully remote with occasional travel to the office in the North of England for staff events and meetings for which they will cover the cost of travel and accommodation!
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Significant experience in PHP development and engineering.
* Understanding of development on the LAMP and LEMP stacks.
* Understanding of contemporary Laravel development.
* Experience with PHP unit-testing.
* The ideal candidate should have experience coordinating with a larger team of developers and designers through remote working.
* Experience working within a similar remote development and engineering environment.
* Regular collaboration with developers, designers and stakeholders to create the best version of the solution.
* Self-lead learning, our client provides employees with an annual training budget of £1500 per person as well as a wealth of knowledge accessible through a shared library of training resources.
* Fully remote as standard.
* Portable Mac hardware. (MacBook Pro 16″)
* 25 days holiday p/a as standard. (Plus public holidays. 33 total)
* A Herman Miller Sayl chair. (Some say it’s so good you’ll never want to stand again.)
* An employee pension plan with People’s Pension to help you prepare for the future.
* A share options scheme to build a model for shared success.
In Office Perks:
* Snacks and fresh fruit.
* Surprise Starbucks coffees, cakes and pastries.
* Unlimited fresh bean-to-cup coffee and continental teas.
* When it’s really hot outside, ice cream appears.
* Outdoor breakout space.
For this position we can only consider those with right to live and work in the UK.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.