Senior QC Laboratory Manager – Permanent – Hampshire – £On Application
We are currently seeking a Senior QC Lab Manager for a successful FMCG manufacturing business in Hampshire. The Senior Manager will be responsible for controlling activities within the QC laboratory ensuring raw materials and finished goods adhere to specifications.
Key Duties Include:
* Works collaboratively with the QA Lab Lead to oversee the development and implementation of corporate and local SOPs supporting product release.
* Ensures all lab processes are adhering to relevant regulatory GMPs and company policies & procedures, and drive CAPA development and execution.
* Provides leadership, direction and expertise to drive the laboratories towards continuous improvement.
* Direct responsibility for managing QC laboratory staff and their growth and development.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Equivalent degree and Laboratory experience.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully run multiple laboratories in a cGMP environment.
* Experience in developing and overseeing laboratory SOPs and revisions according to regulatory guidelines.
* Experience in dealing with microbiological and analytical chemistry data integrity. requirements necessary in an HC/FDA global government agency inquiry and/or audit.
* Excellent communication and coaching skills.
* Ability to communicate information to cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
* Strong leadership and human relation skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Expertise in statistical assessment of data.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic QMS, and SAP systems is preferred.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.