Quality Engineer/Senior Quality Engineer – South East London – Permanent – Competitive Salary and Benefits
A well-established engineering organisation are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a technically complex manufacturing environment, the successful Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of company Quality Management systems, policies, standards, procedures programs and practices.
* Responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
* Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and for speedily resolving them to ensure zero impact to the customer base.
* Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
* Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste and provide for continuous improvements in meeting all customer requirements.
* Manage the inter departmental quality functions communication requirements and offer technical support.
* Provide cross border communication and develop management system (Tl9000, AS9100, IATF16949) with corporate quality team.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Engineering Degree or equivilent
* Management system experience in TL9000, AS9100, IATF 16949
* High reliability experience
* Continual Improvement experience, qualification and / or + 5 years’ experience
* Previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
* Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.