Senior Quality Engineer – South East London – Permanent – c£45,000-c£48,000
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The Senior Quality Engineer will look to maintain structural competencies within a high reliability management system and provide leadership, training and problem-solving expertise for quality engineering and production staff.
* Responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
* Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and for speedily resolving them to ensure zero impact to the customer base.
* Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
* Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste and provide for continuous improvements in meeting all customer requirements.
* Manage the inter departmental quality functions communication requirements and offer technical support.
* Provide cross border communication and develop management system (Tl9000, AS9100, IATF16949) with corporate quality team.
* Provide failure analysis support to the Quality Manager for field returns to identify suitable repair strategies in conjunction with Design & Industrial Engineering groups.
In order to be considered for this role you will have a strong knowledge of:
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
* Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
* Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
* 5 WHY
* Lean Manufacturing knowledge
* TL9000 , AS9100 , ISO 9001
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.