SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER – 6 MONTH CONTRACT – SOUTH EAST LONDON – £35.00-£45.00 P/H (INSIDE IR35)
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The purpose of this role is to participate in the businesses Operational compliance in-line with specifications and procedures within the Companies Management System and Customer / Certification requirements.
* Identify gaps in business processes and implement changes necessary to reflect current practices which comply with internal, customer or certification requirements. Identify internal process improvements.
* Lead Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations using 8D methodology, Fishbone/Ishikawa/5Ys.
* Lead FMEA exercises in order to identify & mitigate against potential risks to business.
* Perform detailed analysis of manufacturing non-conformance data with a view to identifying trends.
* Provide innovative solutions and suggestions to drive improvements within the business
* Provide guidance/ support to Operations and other quality staff on aspects relating to quality.
* Support and conduct audits – as required – product and process.
* Monitor and escalate, where necessary, internal product quality issues
* Support production on all quality issues to ensure a timely disposition.
To succeed in this role, you will be someone with extensive experience leading Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations & a strong demonstrable track record of problem resolution & process improvement.
This role is working on an initial 6-month contract and has the intent to be extended.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.