Senior Security Analyst / Client Delivery Manager – Southampton – £55,000 to £70,000 DOE – Permanent – Predominantly Remote
Are you looking to join a major Security as a Service provider based in the UK which values its employees and provides a great benefits package which makes it more than solely a place to work?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Analyst to join a growing team of technical experts within a diverse business. This role encompasses the service delivery aspect of Cyber Security as well as acting as an in-house expert to provide on demand support for security issues faced by the client
The business you will be joining is focused on ensuring employee quality of life, they offer a great benefits package and an annual personal training budget for employees to use on developing their skills and personal development.
While this role is predominantly home based there is the expectation that prospective employees should be available to travel to the offices in Southampton on an as needed basis. Sometimes this maybe once a month or several times over the course of a week depending on requirements of the client.
* All candidates must either currently hold or be eligible for Security Clearance.
* Significant experience working in a SOC position or as part of a Security Team.
* Industry recognised security certifications or relevant degree
* Proven ability to work in a team as a lead Subject Matter Expert (SME) in:
* Security monitoring and incident response
* Threat hunting
* Configuring IDS rules
* Utilising threat intelligence
* Proven ability to forge working relationships stakeholders and provide service delivery expertise within a client facing role.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical and abstract issues (security threats, incidents, etc) to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience working with deadlines and on time sensitive tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Knowledge of a wide range of technologies used in most organisations, including operating system platforms such as Windows, MacOS, or Unix
* An excellent team player with the ability to train and mentor junior team members
Desirable Skills and Traits:
* Knowledge of networks and TCP/IP concepts
* Knowledge of network-based and host-based forensics and concepts
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.