Senior Security Engineer (SPLUNK)
Would you like to play a key role monitoring for an enterprise network and supporting infrastructure within a large denfence client? We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Security Engineer.(SPLUNK) at our site in Preston (preferable) and other UK wide locations.
As a Senior Security Engineer (SPLUNK), you will be participating in the creation of security solutions to provide enterprise security services, and maintain, develop and communicate their associated roadmaps and standards through the full lifecycle of the service.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the security architecture vision that is aligned with the overall business strategy at both a Global and Home Market level.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Security Engineer (SPLUNK) will involve:
* Managing documentation of the dashboard design including metric details and operational runbooks
* Collaborating with Splunk Operations and Service Owner teams throughout the project lifecycle
* Leading the team of an existing team of engineers & analysts
* Implementing dashboards into test and production environments
* Reporting on the health of the estate
* Providing daily support to business functions and end-users