Up to £85,000pa
I am currently working with cutting edge Medical Technology company who are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team.
You will build innovative technologies with a mission to transform the diagnosis, monitoring and management of chronic conditions, such as asthma and COPD (and now COVID-19).
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and autonomous individual to own an exciting, challenging and innovative software development project, and to see their efforts deliver impact in the real world and change people’s lives.
We are seeking someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile, and diverse team environment, and who is also committed to our mission to revolutionise respiratory medicine.
This position can be based any where in the UK, but you must be a UK resident.
Please also note that ideally we are looking for a permanent candidate but due to the urgency, a contractor can be considered.
* Developing web applications in an Agile environment.
* Designing and developing software within a regulated environment. This involves working within a software development cycle involving rigorous documentation when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code.
* Developing, and optimising cloud architecture
* Working collaboratively with our customers and partners around the world, with our design and technical teams, and with senior management to drive an ambitious technical strategy.
* Working with the machine learning research teams to engineer new machine learning algorithms
Required skills and experience:
* Experience with building SQL/NoSQL/Graph databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB
* Python development, including practical knowledge of full-stack python frameworks, e.g. Django / Flask.
* Experience designing APIs and services using a microservices architecture (REST).
* Developing responsive and multi-platform web applications.
* Experience with developing and deploying in cloud environments – Google Cloud experience preferable.
* Experience developing scalable applications using Docker, Kubernetes.
* Experience with working in an agile team, using project management software e.g. Jira.
What they can offer you
* Flexible working hours
* Fully remote working
* Fun, collaborative start-up work environment
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.