Service Delivery Excellence Manager – £200 per day paye – 18 Month Contract – Remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Service Delivery Excellence Manager to align the mission of their Service Centre, to business needs of their customers through centralisation, delivery efficiency, accuracy, established expertise and consistency in experience.
* This role will be responsible for supporting the Service Centre Delivery Excellence Team. You must be able to integrate into a small, talented, supportive, and hardworking team as many of their projects have interdependencies
* Identifying, prioritising, and driving best practice Delivery Excellence implementation across a portfolio of services
* Accelerating the journey from service launch to stable BPO operational management
* Customer experience and value add service delivery, improving operational management efficiency and reducing capability gaps
* Driving continual service SLA performance and Quality improvements
* Identifying service delivery opportunities through detailed analysis and capable of driving these initiatives with our BPO suppliers
* Initiative project management, monitoring, and progress tracking
* Accelerating service run management ownership to their suppliers
* Developing a Trusted Partnership with thin layer monitoring governance.
* Project and Change Management skills
* Proficiency in JIRA and/or Azure Dev Ops
* Excellence communication skills to all levels
* High-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that are not immediately obvious
* Ability to mine and process data, deriving business insights
* Ability to foresee and analyse project risks; develop risk mitigation plans and managing any subsequent issues
* Strong project and change management skills that cover the PROSCI change management lifecycle
* Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
* Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
* Strong organisational skills and ability to document and quick reference information and knowledge
* Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications preferred
* Must possess strong cross team collaboration skills
* Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
* Excellence in time management and prioritisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.