Service Delivery Manager – Manchester or Cheltenham – Predominantly Remote – Up-to £50,000
There is an exciting opportunity to joining a market leading managed services business with offices across the UK. Within this position there is the option for a hybrid working model with 1 day a week in the office minimum with the remainder being possible to work from home or in the office should you prefer.
Our client is looking to add another experienced service delivery manager to their team in order to support the delivery of a number of their managed services and build long lasting business relationships with new and existing clients.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in a fast paced, customer facing Service Desk environment
* Extensive knowledge of Service Level Agreements and customer contracts
* Experience with Root-cause analysis and Report writing
* Experience with using service management software and Microsoft Office and Visio.
* Experience of communicating with customers, and complaint handling
* Coaching skills acquired through formal service management and customer service training
* ITIL Foundation qualifications V3/V4
* Experience within the Managed Service industry would be desirable
* Prince 2 foundation
* Sixth Sigma/Lean
* Maintain and build business relationship with clients.
* Manage Service Level Agreements to maintain client satisfaction.
* Define, negotiate and review the Operational Level Agreements.
* Work with Continual Service Improvement plans in relation to client outcomes.
* Take responsibility for managing problems and issues and ensuring they come to resolution.
* Managing clients and partners involved in the process of providing services.
* Work closely with account and project managers to transition products over to the customer support team.
* Travel to client sites – travel expenses will be covered.
* Life Insurance equivalent to four times your annual salary.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 days total.
* Onsite Parking
* The benefits package is currently up for review and is in the process of being revamped.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.