Service Desk Analyst – Stockport – £20,500
There is an exciting opportunity to joining a market leading managed services business with offices across the UK. This position offers the option for working from home up to 50% of the time.
This role is focused on the delivery of effective technical knowledge and skills to ensure that the services provided by our client continue to work effectively and meet the expectations of customers.
Skills and Experience:
* Prospective candidates should have experience in a prior customer orientated environment.
* Candidates should have a decent level of technical knowledge and background.
* An Ideal candidate will have experience in a prior service desk position.
* Providing a first level support service including taking calls and handling incidents or service requests.
* Consistent logging of issues and actions as well as fault analysis
* Providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders on the situation of their incident status.
* Continuing a keen technical understanding of supported products and services and undertaking associated training when required.
* Ensuring professional interactions with 3rd party actors.
* Scheduling and supporting engineers during installations, fault resolution and 3rd party issues
* Following the incident management and request fulfilment processes
* Life Insurance equivalent to four times your annual salary.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 days total.
* Onsite Parking
* The benefits package is currently up for review and is in the process of being revamped.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.