Service Engineer – Up to £35k
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Field Service Engineer?
Our client provides solutions to a range of industries including Water Treatment, Oil & Gas and Nuclear. They are looking for a field service engineer to mainly cover the southern part of England but will sometimes be required to work in the north and Scotland.
Do you have the following?
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* Plant maintenance/fault finding experience
* Able to work on own with minimal supervision
* General computer literacy, including Microsoft Office packages
* Full UK driving licence, maximum 3 points
The following is desirable:
* Electro-mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent
* ONC or HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or similar
* Strong electrical skills and experience
* Experience with industrial instrumentation
* Experience with Steam Boilers
* Previous relative experience as a mobile service engineer
Please note this role involves a lot of travel and the ideal candidate will need to be flexible. A company van will be provided and occasional overnight stays will be required.
The ideal candidate will be based in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire or surrounding areas.
If interested, apply with your CV or contact Yasmin at Stream Resourcing. 02392 314 695 or email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.