Are you looking for your next service desk challenge? I am seeking a Service Support Analyst to be the 1st point of contact for all contact made to the IT service desk through email, phone call, or IT request portal. This position would allow you to act as an ambassador for IT to the rest of the business and their clients. If this sounds like you, READ ON…
* Providing first line support, logged via telephone or email, to end users with a focus on excellent customer service. Following standard guidance and troubleshooting procedures.
* Ensuring tickets are not breaching SLA’s and proactively managing open issues
* Resolve technical issues (e.g. changing passwords/access rights, laptop and desktop issues, printers, desk telephones and mobile devices) via LogMeIn, dealing with non-technical customers
* Primarily end user support in a Windows based environment but will be supporting 3rd party & in-house built applications for which training will be provided – Active Directory experience essential
* Monitoring IT Service Desk queue and proactively updating customers.
* Provide efficient administration for the IT Service Desk including order management, dealing with equipment suppliers, tracking equipment and reporting.
* Manage the process for joiner, movers and leavers of the business including sourcing hardware and setting up software requirements, disabling accounts and arranging return of equipment.
* Provides the management & distribution of mobile, computing, & software assets based on approved requests from the business
* Circa £25,000 per annum
* On-Call hours pay extra
* Training provided
* Offices in Surbiton (Surrey)
* Progression opportunities
* 25 days holiday
* Pension contribution
* Flexible benefits (Retail vouchers, dental care, corporate discounts etc)
They provide a range of customer-centric solutions through workplace transformation, integrated facilities management, project solutions, data-led asset management services and carbon reduction. Their purpose is to create a better world at work, and they aim to do this by bringing the best possible resources and people together.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* IT help desk and Active Directory (AD) experience
* Skilled with user accounts, passwords, troubleshooting and team viewer
* Able to think on your feet and have different answers to different situations
* Be technical minded and know what to pass on to 2nd line
** Due to the nature of the role candidates should hold, or be eligible for, UK Security Clearance **
For more information and a confidential chat about the role, APPLY NOW!
There is also one short term 3-month contract available for this role.
If you have not heard back within five working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.