My client, a well established and honestly committed organisation within the biomedical engineering sector, is currently in need of a Biomedical Service Team Leader to work out of one of it’s key sites in Bromley.
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and supporting a team of biomedical engineers at key customer sites; acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring that customer needs are met in timely and satisfactory manner.
* To induct, develop and support a team of Biomed Engineers to ensure customer satisfaction and to exceed contract KPIs
* To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize productivity
* To perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* To travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
* To complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* To complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs as outlined in the Althea Standard Operating Procedures
* To comply with the Althea Quality Assurance and Environmental, Health & Safety policies, and work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety and that of your colleagues, our customers and members of the public. Promptly raise any concerns regarding potential violations of the policies
* Maintain spare part stock wherever necessary
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering – Desirable
* Skills Essential Desirable
* Good communication skills
* Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritizing as appropriate
* Minimum 5 years’ experience within a hospital workshop or field service environment
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.