Maintenance Engineer – Lincolnshire – Permanent – £39,090
Stream have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) with a leading manufacturer who produce some of the most successful brands in their category.
To provide effective liaison between engineers, end users and the Engineering Management Team.
To deal with plant or machinery breakdowns, planned preventative and predictive maintenance, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modifications in order to minimise downtime and maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
The successful candidate must be willing to work as a multi-skilled hands-on engineer and have a desire to improve machinery availability, life cycle costs and efficiency. You will also be responsible for ensuring all engineering works are carried out to a high engineering, quality, safety and hygiene standard including shift reports and handovers.
This is a shift based position involving a 4on, 4off pattern across 12hr days & nights.
Applicants will require the following skills & experience:
* Completion of a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
* Previous experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (essential)
* Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent reoccurrence
* Ability to work consistently to high standards and prioritise tasks according to the workload
* The jobholder will be able to show evidence of being able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
* Sound decision-making skills
* The ability to work as part of a team or independently as the situation demands
* Good communication skills with internal and external functions
* To be fully conversant with permit to work and isolation procedures
To be considered, please apply or alternatively please contact Gary Crawley on 02392 322 372.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.