SHORE END INSTALLATION ENGINEER – GREENWICH – c£43-48,000
A market leading organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Shore End Installation Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Marine Operations team, managing the installation of telecommunications cable shore end activities worldwide.
Key experience required;
* Computer literate, ideally within Windows/Microsoft Office packages.
* Ideally some experience in engineering drawing packages e.g AutoCAD or Visio
* Minimum of 5 years experience in Marine Installation within a supervisory role, preferably the submarine cable industry
* Some project management experience
* Commercial diving, lifting and rigging experience or certification
To apply for this vacancy, send the most up to date copy of your CV across to email@example.com or call Molly on 02392 322315.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.