SIEM Implementation Specialist – LogRhyhm, Sentinel, Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight
We’re working with a leading consulting firm – working in 25 countries around the world they help client’s future proof their business via technology, particularly focused on the financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and communications industries.
Respected for their ability to deliver, they work around Cloud, DevOps, Security and more.
We’re looking for a number of SIEM experts to join the security team, working to help our clients best protect their assets and minimise the risk of breaches.
Working as a recognised expert, you will work from the early stages of the SIEM implementation and lead the technical aspects of the project; working directly with the end client and project team to ensure the best outcome is delivered.
* Understand SIEM tooling in depth, including how best to use them in a commercial setting.
* Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices for SIEM solutions.
* Provide consultative advice regarding security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations.
* Develop new SIEM rules, correlations, and dashboards to meet the customer needs.
* Design and document a SIEM solution and requirements to meet the customer needs.
* Deploy and configure SIEM components; tune, customize and maintain, as per the customer request.
* Assist customers with technical guidance to configure end log sources (in-scope), to be logged to the SIEM.
* Identify and analyse all response activities related to cybersecurity incidents.
* Verify data log sources and investigation
What skills should I have?
* In depth, expert level experience with at least one SIEM tool such as Splunk, LogRhythm, QRadar, ArcSight or Sentinel.
* Experience implementing your SIEM of choice in a large corporate environment.
* Proven ability to create relevant reporting, rules and dashboards.
* Consulting experience, able to blend technology and commercials together to deliver a solution that works.
* Experience in common infrastructure tools including Windows, Linux/Unix, Cloud etc.
* Certifications are not essential, however qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC etc will help set you apart.
What’s in it for me?
On offer is a generous salary in line with your current experience, as well as a great benefits package with everything you’d expect from a leading employer. You’ll be joining one of the best consulting firms in the world – they are growing rapidly and offer fantastic opportunities for their staff.
For more information, apply now!
SIEM Engineer – Remote
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.