Site Acquisition Manager – Banbury/Home – £45,000
Are you an experienced Site Acquisition Manager with experience working in mobile communications, telecoms or broadband? My client is looking for an experienced Acquisition Manager to join the team to help fuel the growth of their business.
Specialists in supporting communities with their broadband needs, we’re looking for someone with good experience in Town & Country Planning and Wireless Networking infrastructure to help identify sites for key equipment to ensure their customers receive the best possible experience.
This is a home-based role; however, the ideal candidate will be able to easily access the head office in Banbury.
What are we looking for?
* 3+ years of site acquisition/ project management experience in the communications industry including site identification, licencing, coordinating site design surveys and kick off visits).
* Ability to manage multiple site acquisition service requirements.
* Excellent written and oral communication, proven ability to negotiate with property owners, business owners, council etc.
* In-depth knowledge of:
* The Landlord and Tenants Act 1985.
* Town and Country Planning, including submitting planning submissions,
* The Electronics Communications Code
* Ability to take ownership of a portfolio of sites from site identification, design through to lease completion and handover to build.
* Is comfortable addressing property owners and company representatives to reach agreements in line with company directives.
* Able to coordinate with Engineers and other personnel to ensure timely task completion
* Experienced in Licence to occupy negotiation, agreement, license, etc. with property owners.
* Preparing and ensuring all necessary applications and documentation are complete, including written site description, justification for site, plans and sketches, maps and photos.
* Good understanding of Wireless access/RAN processes and cross functional dependencies.
On offer for the right candidate is a salary of up to £40,000 depending on your experience, with car allowances taking the total package to £45,000. You’ll get a fantastic benefits package with everything you’d expect from a top tier employer. The company is fast growing and full of passionate team members working hard together to achieve their goals – very much a company you can join and progress your career over the long term.
For more information, apply now for a confidential chat!
Site Acquisition Manager – Banbury/Home based – £45,000
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.