Site Training Lead – Permanent – Kent – £35,000-£40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D or Site Training specialist to join a global FMCG business and take ownership for skills development, succession planning and workforce planning to ensure effective management of operational skills across the manufacturing plant.
As the Site Training Lead your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure corporate L&D initiatives and training are coordinated and delivered on site.
* Delivery and coordination of training for mobile plant such as Cranes, Hoists, Slinging, Lifting and Manual Handling.
* Arrange and deliver training for business objectives such as H&S standards and Quality standards.
* Compliance for training records for safety and all safety and quality audits.
* Provide/Deliver/Co-ordinate training to meet mandatory and legal requirements as well as corporate programmes and initiatives
* Working with relative training bodies to coordinate specialist training such as Working in Confined Spaces.
* To lead on early years and employee vocational programmes including Apprenticeships, to ensure pipelining for key technical skills.
* Use training planning to determine budget requirements for training costs and overtime costs annually and monitor and report the costs of training vs plans
* Take ownership of maintenance training compliance from both an internal & external audit perspective such as EHS, QMS, ISO & BRC via implementing an electronic training management system.
* Develop competency assessment against SOP’s
* Provide support to site leaders in incident & accident investigation via technical training knowledge and training records
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in Learning & Development or Training (Or equivalent)
* Experience in managing and coordinating apprenticeship programmes.
* Qualification in IPAF or Lift Truck Instructor (RTITB/ ITSAAR/ AITT/ NPORS), would desirable but not essential.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary Crawley, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372 for further information.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.